- Students have to carry a valid European Health Insurance Card. If your child already has one, please check it is still valid. They CANNOT travel without a valid card.
- Every other year we have a parent going to Peterborough to get an emergency passport. Please check your child has a valid passport.
- As we have a significant number of students who are 18 when we travel we don't use a group passport. ALL students need their own passport.
- I will collect all passports and EHIC's the week before we go and put them in the school safe. I will give more information out about this after Christmas.
Blog set up to share parental information and trip photos for West Bridgford School Ski Trip to Sauze D'Oulx 2015.
Thursday, 13 November 2014
PASSPORTS and EHIC
I received several emails about passports and EHIC's last night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Only members of the blog can comment.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.