Tuesday, 18 November 2014

What is a 'Medium Bag'?

Every year the question of 'what constitutes a medium bag? comes up.  On the parents evening I showed a typical 'Medium bag' however several people have emailed in asking to be reminded or even shown examples.

Most bags are measured in 'litres' rather than actual dimensions. I pack all my ski gear and clothes for the week into a 70 litre duffle-bag like the ones shown below:

Please avoid 'hard-skin' suitcases.  It's these that cause the main problems as they take up huge amounts of space.

If you don't own a bag of this type, the bags shown above can be bought on a variety of websites or outdoor stores in town.  I have several of the 'North Face' bags you can see above and would be more than happy to lend several of them out for the week.  See Mr Deans, first come, first served.

Remember to wear your coat on the coach and pack items such as tablets in your carry on bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Only members of the blog can comment.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.